Meet our HR Director
Kelly is an experienced and accomplished HR professional. Throughout Kelly’s 20-year career, she has honed her craft of all things People and Culture, from Employee Relations, and Operational People Management, to the more specialised elements of Engagement, Reward, and Organisational Design.
Kelly has a broad portfolio of skills and competencies, gained through experience within varying industries, including Retail, Defence and Cyber Security and Construction. Along with deep expertise in many facets of the People elements of an organisation, Kelly balances the commercial aspects of HR alongside an authentic and pragmatic approach to delivering results.
She is further experienced at an Executive board level which brings a wider understanding of organisational strategy, financials and driving change.
Kelly is degree qualified, is recognised as a Fellow of the CIPD and is an accredited Executive Coach, all of which underpins her practical knowledge and experience.
Her capabilities include:
- Managing organisations through times of change, scaling up and rightsizing
- Building People solutions and strategy to organisational direction and vision
- Dealing with re-organisation programmes, and managing the change associated with this
- Building competency frameworks to drive performance and expectations
- Designing and implementing Reward frameworks
- Mergers and acquisitions – from HR due diligence to cultural and process integration
- Culture development, specialising on organisations to develop contemporary cultures with alternative People solutions to stand out from the competition
Kelly has led a broad spectrum of projects, including numerous re-organisations, implementing a UK wide Reward and Benefits framework, HR due diligence and integration for two international businesses and changing the face of Resourcing with cost and efficiency impacts.